What We Do
Our Coalition of CDDOs has put into practice the efficacy of partnerships and the efficient use of resources through a subcontracting relationship as allowed for in the Kansas Developmental Disabilities Reform Act law of 1996.
Who We Serve
The following CDDOs have elected to utilize Disability Planning Organization of Kansas, Inc. (DPOK) as a subcontractor to perform some CDDO duties on their behalf:
- Brown County Developmental Services, Inc.
- Nemaha County CDDO, a division of Nemaha County Training Center, Inc.
- Twin Valley CDDO, a division of Twin Valley Developmental Services, Inc.
- McPherson County CDDO
- Reno County CDDO, a division of the Training & Evaluation Center of Hutchinson, Inc.
- Sumner County CDDO, a division of Futures Unlimited, Inc.
Why Partner With Us
- Equal, consistent, and impartial treatment for all people and providers
- Local control
DPOK - Disability Planning Organization of Kansas, Inc.
- Direct: (785) 823-3173
- Toll-free: 1-866-886-3765
- Fax: (785) 823-3299
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 119 W. Iron, 4th Floor | P.O. Box 1067 | Salina, KS 67402-1067